...Lessons tailored to your requirements
From private lessons to group lessons in our fully equipped teaching studio, we will find the best way to bring the love of playing piano by ear without reading sheet music into your life.
Schedule a Tutoring Session Today!
Call Our Hotline: (+44) 07882062836
Mon, 25 Oct|
2-Day Online Training: Study & Work Abroad for Intl Students
Key topics: The benefits of studying and working abroad, how to find a suitable college/university, how to find 20 hours job during term-time and 37.5+ jobs during holidays, how to write your personal statement, how to apply for admission, how to find affordable accommodation and lots more.
Time & Location
25 Oct 2021, 15:00 BST – 26 Oct 2021, 17:15 BST
About the Event
The purpose of this event is to train and equip aspiring international students outside the United Kingdom to learn how to study abroad and harness the resources in the UK or country of destination to achieve their goals of obtaining an internationally recognised qualification abroad.
What you will learn:
- How to choose the right network of friends when you arrive to determine the first set of jobs to focus on – this is crucial
- How to write your personal statement and CV to meet admission requirements.
- How to secure your admission letter/acceptance letter – official invitation letter to study.
- How to contact your institution and manage effective communications, emails, letters, documents, etc.
- How to find out about student visa requirements and apply for student visa.
- How to prepare and apply for student visa extensions before your visa expires.
- How to access good immigration solicitors for immigration advice.
- How to find affordable student accommodation in university/ college campuses or from private landlords to meet your visa requirements.
- How to find 20 hours part-time student job during term-time
- How to find 37.5 hours+ jobs during holidays (temporarily contracts).
- How to prepare and pass any exams required to gain admission, e.g English exams - TOEFL, IELTS.
- How to move home or relocate from an expensive city to a cheaper city to reduce cost of living.
- How to use various transportation systems and journey planner to find locations, e.g, bus, taxi, train, underground metro, ferry and bike and route preference, e.g best route, least walking and fewest transfers.
- Shipping items back home
- How to manage your finance and expenses including essential utility bills.
- And lots more.
Introduction to the course
1 hour 10 minutes
Study & Work Abroad Lecture
Wannabe International Students
The first 500 participants to register until midnight on 24 October 2021 will be sent an early-bird ticket.