2-Days Online Training: Study & Work Abroad for Nigerian Students
Time & Location
About the Event
The purpose of this event is to train and equip aspiring international students outside the United Kingdom to learn how to study abroad and harness the resources in the UK or country of destination to achieve their goals of obtaining an internationally recognised qualification abroad.
How to register
1. Pay the course fees to our payment partner: Tonik Law Partners, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Access Bank, Account No: 0724608698
2. Send us a payment notification email to (including the coupon code where applicable to get discounts):
3. Then, click on 'Register Now' button to register your details on the page.
4. To access our online classroom, we’ll email you the Zoom link as soon as you register.
What you will learn:
- How to choose the right network of friends when you arrive to determine the first set of jobs to focus on – this is crucial
- How to write your personal statement and CV to meet admission requirements.
- How to secure your admission letter/acceptance letter – official invitation letter to study.
- How to contact your institution and manage effective communications, emails, letters, documents, etc.
- How to find out about student visa requirements and apply for student visa.
- How to prepare and apply for student visa extensions before your visa expires.
- How to access good immigration solicitors for immigration advice.
- How to find affordable student accommodation in university/ college campuses or from private landlords to meet your visa requirements.
- How to find 20 hours part-time student job during term-time
- How to find 37.5 hours+ jobs during holidays (temporarily contracts).
- How to prepare and pass any exams required to gain admission, e.g English exams - TOEFL, IELTS.
- How to move home or relocate from an expensive city to a cheaper city to reduce cost of living.
- How to use various transportation systems and journey planner to find locations, e.g, bus, taxi, train, underground metro, ferry and bike and route preference, e.g best route, least walking and fewest transfers.
- Shipping items back home
- How to manage your finance and expenses including essential utility bills.
- And lots more.
Introduction to the course
1 hour 15 minutes
Study & Work Abroad Lecture